I fully meet the requirements computer-wise of being a geek. I run Slackware Linux and enjoy tinkering with it, I like programming, and I have fun rattling off info on the upcoming CPUs from AMD (4x4, in case you were wondering. 4 Athlon 64 FX cores mounted on two CPU sockets (I think AM2). Compare to Intel's upcoming CPU, which has faster cores but will have bandwidth issues because it only uses a single socket), but math is a nightmare to me. I don't know why. Sure, I'm a little accelerated, but it's not like I'm in Calculus or anything.
I have to take my first math exam for this class soon. *sigh*
On the bright side, I did find a cool webcomic.

1 comment:
I am a geek and I do well in math. I am not the best geek in the world because I can't program and stuff. I know HTML and CSS though. I read geek news from Engadget, Popular Science, and PC Magazine.
Post a Comment