Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Math, Rise of Nations tactics

First off, math.
My Dad is getting me into a collage Pre-calculus (pre calculus?) 1 program as pass-or-fail. I'm not too sure how well I'll do in that, especially because of my sever chronic heart-burn (I'll blog about that someday, I'm sure). Fortunately, it's pass-fail so my grade won't be recorded.

I played another game of Rise of Nations today. Maybe the first game ever that I won AND was the top player. Of course, it was on easy...

Laptop is still holding up. The polish and shine is going away and being replaced by finger-prints. Oh well. It also keeps making these odd clicking and whirring sounds I've never heard come from a computer. But the most annoying problem so far is that the right mouse button keeps popping off. Again, oh well. It's worth it for the frame rates and ray-tracing times.

No comments: